- The Oman Fact Sheet provides a quick snapshot of Oman.
- FATCA? What does the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) mean for individuals, financial institutions, and host country government officials? Find answers and referrals here.
- Commercial News USA. This U.S .Department of Commerce official catalog of U.S. suppliers is distributed every two months, free of charge, to readers outside the United States, including Oman. The magazine is mailed directly to qualified recipients, such as pre-screened agents, distributors, buyers, end-users, and selected multiplier organizations. Whether you are looking to import for the first time from the United States or find additional U.S. suppliers, Commercial News USA is a proven method for finding the right U.S. suppliers for your company. Each issue features U.S. companies interested in expanding into new markets around the world—and who are ready to do business. Commercial News USA is available online.
- U.S.-Oman Trade Bulletin. The Commercial Section of the U.S. Embassy publishes the quarterly U.S.-Oman Trade Bulletin, which provides an overview of our commercial activities and trade events.
- Guidance on New $100 Bill: As of October 8, 2013 the U.S. Federal Reserve will launch a re-designed $100 currency note. Please find guidance and answers to frequently asked questions. Guidance on New $100 Bill Press Release (English) [PDF 116KB] (Arabic) [PDF 164KB]
Embassy: Phone: +968 2464-3400
Embassy: Fax: +968 2469-6928
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.