When applying for any position at the Embassy:
Interested candidates must submit the following for consideration of the application:
A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 -24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant’s work experience attached as a separate sheet; plus
Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
Application Submitted To: MuscatRecruitment@state.gov
Point of Contact Telephone: (+968) 2464-3400 Ext. 3590 or 3715
Please Download the Following Before Applying:
- Instructions on how to fill the DS-174 form
- Universal Application for Employment (UAE) DS-174 form
- Definition of Terms in Vacancy Announcement (PDF-73.9KB)
- Refrigeration /Air Conditioning (HVAC) Mechanic, FSN-5*/FP-9**
- POL/MIL Clerk (Chauffeur), FSN-5*/FP-9**
- Chauffeur FSN-3*, FP-BB**
- Alumni and Outreach Assistant, FSN-9*
- Public Affairs Specialist, FSN-10*, FP-5**
- Realty Assistant, FSN-8*, FP-6**
- Voucher Examiner, FSN-7*/FP-7**
- Security Guard, FSN-4*, FP-AA**
- Facilities Assistant, FP-08
- Information Management Assistant, FP-7
- Finance and Records Clerk, FSN-6*/FP-8**